How to Set Up Your PhotoServe Portfolio
PhotoPlus Membership now comes with a PhotoServe portfolio.
PhotoServe.com is the most established portfolio site in the industry serving the creative community for more than 20 years.
If you are not a member, click here to join.
If you are a member, here’s how to set up your PhotoServe portfolio:
2. Click Manage PhotoServe Portfolios
3. Fill out your social media info and then go to Profile
4. Check Edit Contact Info and make sure to fill out your Company Name – it is the name on your listing. Click on Image Library.
5. Then go to Upload Images.
6. Upload some images! Images that are 1920 pixels on the longest dimension will look best. Then please save your work by clicking Save & View Library at the bottom.
7. Manage your galleries – with membership, you get a general gallery plus one specialty gallery.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or want to say hello.